MAY: "Athlete of the Month"
City you live in:
1. Why did you join Black Bolt CrossFit?
I joined Black Bolt CrossFit to prepare myself for the physical challenges that I will endure during my time in Marine recruit training at MCRD Paris Island, SC.
2. Proudest accomplishment at Black Bolt?
My proudest accomplishment at Black Bolt was in the 2019 CrossFit open. One of the workouts was very challenging for me but I was able to dig deep and finish before the time cap!
3. How did you find Black Bolt? Why do you train?
I found Black Bolt from searching on the internet looking for gyms around Cary. I train there because I want to look and feel better!
4. What is your favorite part about training at Black Bolt?
My favorite part about training at Black Bolt CrossFit is having people around me that push me past my limits!
5. Favorite Cheat meal:)?
6. What is your daily motivation to workout?
My daily motivation to workout is just being better than I was yesterday. I Always strive to improve myself.
7. One song that gets you hype up during a WOD!?
March Madness- Future
8. Tell us something about yourself that we don’t already know…
One thing you may not know is that I used to ride a motorcycle everyday :)