JULY: "Athlete of the Month"
City you live in:
Patient Accounts Representative
1. Why did you join Black Bolt CrossFit?
I joined Black Bolt because it has such an awesome family environment! We all push each other so we reach our fullest potential and cheer everyone on until the last person is done!
2. Proudest accomplishment at Black Bolt?
I have so many! I would say my proudest accomplishment is finally learning how to row properly and becoming very efficient at it!
3. How did you find Black Bolt? Why do you train?
I found Black Bolt by looking it up on Google! It had awesome reviews and when I dropped in I LOVED the vibe and the community.
I train because I just want to be better than I was yesterday. To be able to do more and also because I’m competitive it gives me something to look forward to each day!
4. What is your favorite part about training at Black Bolt?
My favorite part of training at Black Bolt is that I met a second family:) I get to train alongside some of the best who are normal people just like me and I never feel intimidated even when I have to scale a workout.
5. Favorite Cheat meal:)?
Blaze pizza white top with chicken and spinach :)
6. What is your daily motivation to workout?
Just to be better than what I was the yesterday!
7. One song that gets you hype up during a WOD!?
Thanks to Sam it is Thuggish Ruggish Bone by Bone Thugs n Harmony :)~
8. Tell us something about yourself that we don’t already know…
I have played many sports throughout my life. Swimming, softball, tennis, cross country, basketball and volleyball just to name a few. I also played the violin when I was younger and actually won states!