JUNE: "Athlete of the Month"
City you live in:
1. Why did you join Black Bolt CrossFit?
I joined Black Bolt CrossFit to challenge myself and explore what I am capable of doing!
2. Proudest accomplishment at Black Bolt?
My proudest accomplishment at Black Bolt was in the 2019 CrossFit Open. I went Rx. Got 19 No-reps on my first set. I planted the 20lb ball on my face quite a few times lol… but never thought of quitting and kept trying!
3. How did you find Black Bolt? Why do you train?
I found Black Bolt from searching on the internet looking for CrossFit boxes around Cary/Morrisville area. I train to learn new skills and progressively improve at complex movements.
4. What is your favorite part about training at Black Bolt?
My favorite part about training at Black Bolt CrossFit is to be a part of this community where everyone motivates you to give your best! Every workout is new and challenging.
5. Favorite Cheat meal:)?
6. What is your daily motivation to workout?
I just keep telling myself “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” This helps me to just put everything out there so when something in life happens I know I can handle it.
7. One song that gets you hype up during a WOD!?
Till I Collapse - Eminem
8. Tell us something about yourself that we don’t already know…
I am a night owl and and early bird.