1. What brought you to CrossFit?
I had started running again and decided to try a Spartan race. I failed miserably at the obstacles and realized I had no upper body strength. I inquired about CrossFit with Jason at Black Bolt and decided to try it!
2. What was your first impression?
At my first session I really liked the structure and technical coaching.
3. What’s been your biggest accomplishment?
Working out at Black Bolt has given me improved physical strength and confidence to enter into races and endurance activities that I have had reservations about before.
4. What are you working on now?
My next goal is to work out enough to complete my first marathon!
5. What’s your favorite Black Bolt CrossFit memory?!
I would say the memories that I enjoy from Black Bolt are the memories of community! At any given workout, there is always someone around who will be giving you words of encouragement to push you to your potential.