1. What brought you to CrossFit?
My husband, I would have never walked into a CrossFit gym if it wasn’t for him!
2. What was your first impression?
Slight intimidation mixed with excitement to get after it! :)
3. What’s been your biggest accomplishment?
5 TTB in a row!
4. What are you working on now?
Everything!! To name a few:
1. Finding my back and front squat max
2. Hand-stand push-ups
3. unassisted pull-ups
4. Learning to catch my breath!!
5. What’s your favorite Black Bolt CrossFit memory?
The first community work-out I did, it was a partner workout, and I didn’t join utill a couple months after but it definitely sparked my interest … I wanted so badly to feel that way after a workout again … and partner workouts with Sean are the best :)