1. What brought you to CrossFit?
A friend was into CrossFit and told me I should join. Knowing that I wouldn't do well at a normal Gym I gave it a shot!
2. What was your first impression?
Loved the camaraderie and that there is just enough competition to push you to the next level!
3. What’s been your biggest accomplishment?
Being able to Snatch a semi-heavy weight. I used to not be able to break 100 but I achieved 125 and it felt good to make that big of a jump :)
4. What are you working on now?
Mobility... Always mobility… LOL
5. What’s your favorite Black Bolt CrossFit memory?
Hard to say, there are some many… I get excited when I can achieve RX on a WOD!